Friday, April 24, 2015
Sunday, February 15, 2015
Origin: United Kingdom
Architecture: i486, i686, x86_64
Minimum Requirements: 128mb RAM, 3gb HDD
Default Desktop: Openbox
Puppy Linux has the ability to boot off a flash card or any USB memory device, CDROM, Zip disk or LS/120/240 Superdisk, floppy disks, internal hard drive. It can even use a multisession formatted CD-RW/DVD-RW to save everything back to the CD/DVD with no hard drive required at all.
The objective of the Lubuntu project is to create a variant of Ubuntu that is lighter, less resource hungry and more energy-efficient by using lightweight applications and LXDE, The Lightweight X11 Desktop Environment, as its default GUI.
- Root filesystem taking up about 100 MB and ISO image of less than 40 MB.
- Ready to use Web/FTP server powered by Busybox with CGI support.
- Browse the Web with Midori, Firefox or Lynx in text mode.
- Sound support provided by Alsa mixer, audio player and CD ripper/encoder.
- Chat, mail and FTP clients.
- SSH client and server powered by Dropbear.
- Database engine with SQLite.
- Generate a LiveUSB device.
- Tools to create, edit or burn CD or DVD images.
- Elegant desktop with Openbox running on the top of Xorg/Xvesa (X server).
- Homemade graphical boxes to command line utilities.
- 3345 packages easily installable from the mirror.
- Active and friendly community.
The Core Project is a highly modular based system with community build extensions.
It starts with a recent Linux kernel, vmlinuz 3.0, and a 5MB core.gz. MicroCore 8MB is simply the kernel + core.gz - this is the foundation for user created desktops, servers, or appliances. TinyCore is simply the kernel + core.gz + Xvesa.tcz|Xorg.tcz + Xprogs +fltk-1.3.tcz + (user's choice of Window Manager) + wbar.tcz
TinyCore becomes simply an example of what the Core Project can produce, an 12MB FLTK/FLWM desktop.
CorePlus ofers a simple way to get started using the Core philosophy with its included community packaged extensions enabling easy embedded frugal or pendrive installation of the user's choice of supported desktop, while maintaining the Core principal of mounted extensions with full package management.
It is not a complete desktop nor is all hardware completely supported. It represents only the core needed to boot into a very minimal X desktop typically with wired internet access.
The user has complete control over which applications and/or additional hardware to have supported, be it for a desktop, a netbook, an appliance, or server, selectable by the user by installing additional applications from online repositories, or easily compiling most anything you desire using tools provided.
|Evernote helps you remember everything and get organized effortlessly. Download Evernote.|
- 開啟 Dictionary App
- File - Open Dictionaries Folder
- File - Preference - 加入剛加入的Yahoo / Oxford 字典
mac-dictionary-kit - Mac Dictionary Kit - Google Project Hosting
Wednesday, February 4, 2015
Raspberry Pi 的規格如下:
CPU: ARM Cortex-A7(ARMv7) 900MHz 主頻四核心處理器
RAM: 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
USB: 4個全尺寸 USB2.0 連接埠、
充電: 一個 microUSB 連接埠和
顯示輸出: 一個1080p HDMI 連接埠 / Composite video (PAL/NTSC output)。
10/100 BaseT RJ45 網絡插口
MicroSD card socket
40-pin header for GPIO and serial buses (compatible with Raspberry Pi 1 26-pin header)
15-way MPI CSI-2 connector for Raspberry Pi HD video camera (775-7731)
15-way Display Serial Interface connector
供電: +5V @ 2A via microUSB socket
體積: 86 x 56 x 20mm
Blog | Raspberry Pi
Raspberry Pi 2 on sale now at $35 | Raspberry Pi
維持在 35 美元的 Raspberry Pi 2 還能搭配 Windows 10 使用 | TechNews 科技新報
RS Online - Raspberry Pi 2
- Tick "MacFUSE Compartibility Layer"
2. Install NTFS-3G http://macntfs-3g.blogspot.hk/2010/10/ntfs-3g-for-mac-os-x-2010102.html
- If it appears "can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer", hold "option" option and select "open".
- Caching Mode 選 "No Cache"
- Ignore "restart" warning
3. Install fuse_wait https://github.com/downloads/bfleischer/fuse_wait/fuse_wait-1.1.pkg
4. Restart computer.
Ref / Video Instruction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-2NCRcylK0